Thursday, October 8, 2009

Inspiration for Today

Hello again,

I'm sure some of you out there follow the "nienie" blog, but if not you should! This is the blog of an amazing Mother who was in a near fatal plane crash over a year ago. She has made an amazing recovery from severe burns and is back to blogging about her kids, the crash, and all the things she is up to now. Her strength is so inspirational to me, I want to pass it on to all of you. I know this doesn't have that much to do with midwifery, but I watched her on Oprah yesterday and I felt a new rejuvination as a mother. I think she really captures the joy and beauty of motherhood and makes you want to be a better mother despite its difficult moments. Her blogspot is "nieniedialogues.blogspot.com" if you care to read some interesting and uplifting entries!

1 comment:

Eric and Sherridan Olsen said...

I'm sure you're loving me leaving comments on all your posts from over a year ago, but yes- this is an amazing blog to follow. Sure makes you greatful for everything you have and makes you realize what we take for granite every single day! This woman is incredible!!