Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Welcome!

Hello Everybody!


I am writing this blog as a way for patients and friends to be able to interact with me and with each other mostly for pregnancy related questions and concerns as pregnancy and the birth of a baby is such a life changing event. I figured I should get with the program and become more cyber savy (so to say) as this seems to be the way of the world right now. I assume most of you go to the internet to look up medical information anyway, so why not hear that information directly from your provider versus just "googling" it? Now you'll have a way to look at some common concerns or receive support during your pregnancy from the internet and know it's coming from a reliable source. You can feel free to comment or email me as well or any other "bloggers" that come to this site. I'll try to have updated information on here as well as general information and I may post some gyn stuff from time to time too. Well, I hope you enjoy this blog and that it comes in handy with any questions you may have.

No comments: